Sports; CM PUNK, UFC 225

Despite loosing yet another MMA bout, MMA fans all around the world showed CM Punk unbelievable love.

Some reactions from twitter;
might of lost at but at the end of the day he tried something. That most of us won't.

showed true improvement in his fight against after what went down in his debut a first round win is a victory no matter how you spin it.

Hats off to . He chased his dream at all costs but it just hasn't turned out that way. Nothing to be ashamed of. He can definitely hold his head up high if this is the end of his MMA journey.

In comparison to last fight, CM Punk showed more technique and stood his ground till the very last second. The crowds reaction was epic.

A tweet by CM Punk after the fight

CoachVerified account @CMPunk 18 minutes a
You win some, you lose some!  I'm 1-1 this week and I'll take it!  Thanks to my team, my family, my friends, and THE FANS!  Wouldn't be here without any of you. Respect to , thanks for the fight!  You only live once, and... I'M ALIVE!

Comments