Searching for my first car

Who new finding a new car could be this daunting (when I say new can, I actually mean a fairly used car with hopefully few years left).

Been to at least 5 dealerships but still can't find the one. The perfect one for me. The one that will fulfill all my needs and desires, comfort me in my time of need, never judge me, accepts me the way I am, the perfect one, the personal person for me, sorry I mean the personal car for me.

Seriously still can't find what am looking for within my price range. All I want is a little run around car nothing too fancy...

For those with cars, how easy or difficult was it to find the perfect car? What car would you recommend to new drivers? What should people looking to get their first car look out for?

The search for my first car continues ..

Comments