How to lose weight fast in 3 simple steps

In this article, I have put together 3 tested means of loosing weight effortlessly, and quickly and also how to stay on desired weight.

1.Cut back on sugars and starches

This is a must do if you serious about loosing or controlling tour weight.
Reducing carbs and sugar means in no time your body will start feeding off stored fat for energy instead of taking more carbs and energy in.
You should be able to see the effect within days.

I have tried this myself and it worked. In later blogs, I will be posting dome low cab and energy burning recipes and meal ideas.

2. Eat protein, good fat and vegetables

Each meal you have (morning, day or evening) should include a protein, fat and vegetable.

While protein and vegetables are self explanatory, people sometimes ask, what is good fat?

Examples of good fat include; butter, coconut-, avocado-, and olive oil.

Don’t be afraid of eating fat, as trying to do both low-carb AND low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. It will make you feel hungry, miserable and abandon the plan. So lets not do that.


3. Lift weight or do cardio work out

Scary? Trust me it is not. Now you don't have to do anything out of the ordinary, you don't even have to go to go to gyms or this. You can get hand weights and do your work out at home.

The picture below is that of my hand weights. Remember the main thing is not building muscles but getting fit. There are so many things you can do with hand weights. if you want me to , I can share some of my workout plans in a later blog.

For those who are unable to do weight lifting; I would suggest walking, jogging, running or swimming.

Suggested workouts will help you burn lots of calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down.

That is it. loosing weight in 3 easy steps. Try it and I guarantee your weight will start falling off from the very first week. this should help you stay physically and mentally fit as well. 

Comments