Hidden Symptom of Stress you must not ignore

My friends had always joked that I can fall asleep anywhere. And they were absolutely right. There were few things in life I enjoyed more than having a lie in, taking a nap or simply hiding under my duvet with the light switched off. 
It wasn’t until much later in life, after still being exhausted following a good night’s rest that I realized there was something strange going on. Own research and talking to experts helped me figure out that my constant exhaustion was not due to lack of sleep but was my body’s reaction to my stress levels. I realized I was shutting down at random due to stress. 
Not until I started practicing mindfulness did I truly see the difference, the difference between the old me and the new me. 
Having a nap when stressed sure sound like a good idea but the only issue sometimes is, by the time you wake up, the problem that sent you to bed might still be right there.
Find alternative way of dealing with stress. Finding one changed my life, it might do the same for you. 
What are your top tops for dealing with stress? How do you deal with those long days, meet that deadline and still keep your sanity? Share your tips below. 

Comments