Top weight loss tips

With so many weight loss tips and strategies out there separating what actually works from the ones that don't can be as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack.

Personally, I believe you are what you eat and the best way of managing your weight or reaching desired weight is by managing and paying attention to what you eat. I am a hug fan of low carb (those who have been following my blog know this. I even have a low carb recipe section on my blog), low sugar intake and earing good.

With that been said, I know there are other weight loss tips and strategies out there and I respect peoples decision to go for what works for them like they should.

What is your top tip or strategy for managing your weight? No answer is irrelevant. What works for you might work for another person. Remember sharing is caring :D

Share your weight loss top tip
in the comment section.

Comments